Please ask the guest relations manager for when the next beach training session is. Typically we go to Naiharn beach.
Big Buddha Run.
This is a gruelling 4 km uphill run, jog or walk! Take you up past elephants. As you get higher up you are rewarded by impressive views of the surrounding Phuket countryside, and finally the Big Buddha itself one of the largest in Asia.
The Following excursions are available in Bali.
Tana Lot Temple 300K
Tanah Lot means “Land [in the] Sea” in the Balinese language. Located in Tabanan, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) from Denpasar, the temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide.
Tanah Lot is claimed to be the work of the 16th-century Dang Hyang Nirartha. During his travels along the south coast he saw the rock-island’s beautiful setting and rested there. Some fishermen saw him, and bought him gifts. Nirartha then spent the night on the little island. Later he spoke to the fishermen and told them to build a shrine on the rock, for he felt it to be a holy place to worship the Balinese sea gods. The main deity of the temple is Dewa Baruna or Bhatara Segara, who is the sea god or sea power and these days, Nirartha is also worshipped here.
The Tanah Lot temple was built and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. Each of the sea temples was established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism.
At the base of the rocky island, venomous sea snakes are believed to guard the temple from evil spirits and intruders. The temple is purportedly protected by a giant snake, which was created from Nirartha’s selendang (a type of sash) when he established the island.
We can arrange your transfers to the Gili Islands please ask the Guest relations manager Ida. You are able to store your bags in resort if you use this service.
TRANSFERS TO NUSA PENIDA
- 2 PAX 650K
- 3 PAX 550K
- 4+ PAX 500K
AIRPORT – 300K | SANUR 450K
Diving Nusa Lembongan. The best place to dive off Bali.
All prices in IDR. If paying in other currencies such as SGD/Euro/USD/AUD we use daily exchange rate from Bank Mandiri Indonesia.
Lembongan Island (Subject to seasonal rate changes)
Certified Diving (High Season Prices July 1 – Oct 31; Low Season Prices Nov 1 – June 30):
Double dive trip to standard dive sites = IDR 1.140.000
Double dive trip to outer sites (Manta Point, East Penida, Padang Bai & CandiDasa)
Fuel Surcharge of 130.000 IDR will be collected at the dive centre.
Discover Scuba Diving
For non-certified divers we teach a Discover Scuba Diving programme. This is a good way to be introduced into the wonders of the underwater world without spending too much time learning during your holiday. This 1 day course consists of listening to the basic theory of diving, going in the pool to understand how the equipment works and to practice a few skills that will be necessary to dive, and 2 open water dives. You will be accompanied by a certified PADI diving instructor for this session and your maximum depth during the dive is 12m. The price of the one-day Discover Scuba programme is 1,500,000 IDR.
Open Water Course
The PADI Open Water course takes 3 days to complete and consists of theory: reading, movie watching & test questions, pool training, and 4 open water dives. The first 2 open water dives are to 12m and the next 2 to 18m. During the dives you will have some skills to practice, which will have already been mastered in the pool sessions. The course price is 5,500,000 IDR including a log book, equipment, your certification and all required PADI materials in order to complete the course. During the course lunch will be provided for you ONLY on the boat when completing 2 open water dives and tea, coffee and water. Please see the attached medical, if you answer yes to any question you need to see your doctor before arriving.
eLearning Open Water Course
The eLearning option to the course is a bit more expensive because there is the additional payment to PADI for the online theory portion of the course. This option is suitable for people who prefer to complete the theory at home prior to arrival, so they do not need to spend time on holiday studying! The online theory can be purchased from PADI and accessed at the following link:
After you have completed the online theory, once at the dive centre, we will refresh the theory, go into the pool to complete the pool sessions and then complete the 4 open water dives. The first 2 are to 12m and the next 2 to 18m. This can be completed here in 3 days and costs 4.500,000 IDR payable to us here at the office upon arrival.
- Private bungalows on-site in Jungutbatu (sleep 2 pax in queen bed includes breakfast) = IDR 600.000/bungalow
- Dormitory fan beds on-site in Jungutbatu (beds in shared fan accommodation no breakfast) = 200.000/pax
- Dormitory AC beds on-site in Jungutbatu (beds in shared fan accommodation no breakfast) = 250.000/pax
Transfer from Bali (Airport/Kuta/Seminyak/Sanur/etc) to Lembongan one-way IDR 350.000/pax or return IDR 600.000/pax including pick up and drop off.
Uluwatu tempel & Padang padang beach – Saturday The driver will pick you up at the villa 14.00 and drive you to the Uluwatu temple which is a Balinese sea temple in Kuta South, Badung. The temple is regarded as one of the sad kahyangan and is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra, a Hindu god. At the temple you can enjoy a beautiful view over the ocean while monkeys are playing around you. After the temple you go to the stunning Padang padang beach which is famous for great waves and white sand that stretches from the north to the south.
Sign up at list latest Friday 12.00
Duration: 2 h Pick up: 14.00 Back at the villa: Approx. 16.00 Price: 2 Fitcoin /person Note: Included in standard and deluxe package, min. 2 pers.
Pick up: Approx 06.00am Price: approx 15 Fitcoin /per person. Leaving in the morning and coming back before dinner.
Always wanted to learn how to surf? Here is your chance!
No experience required, top equipment and awesome instructors.
We cater specifically for beginners and intermediate surfers who want to learn how to surf or improve their surfing in a fun and safe environment. Our local surf instructors and guides will take you to the best surf locations daily to suit your ability and help you understand the surf conditions, locations, local cultures, customs and other need to know.
We guarantee you the surf adventure of a lifetime and know this will be the highlight of your time in Indonesia.
Pick up approx: 9.30am Duration: 2 hrs Price: 750,000 IDR
WATERBOM WATER PARK
Set your own pace for a day of fun in the sun or relaxation in the shade; perfect for everyone and for that special getaway. With a choice of dining outlets and a swim-up bar for tropical drinks, Waterbom Bali is the one-stop leisure capital of Bali. #2 waterpark in the world!
We can arrange a taxi for you for pick up and drop off. (about 30 min drive from the villa)
Opening times: 9am-6pm
Below you will find some ideas for extra activities you can do during your time in Spain.
- Private Speed Boat Trip – 4 hours with captain (highly recommended). Depending on the waves and wind we will take in some incredible cliffs, beaches and caves. Snorkel gear included and snacks.
- Walk up Puig de Maria – A stunning old monastery perched on top of a hill outside Pollenca. Take the bikes and head to the base of the hill. The walk up takes approximately 30 minutes and you are rewarded with fantastic views of the island from the top. Learn more.
- Wine Tasting Can Vidalet – Sample some local wines from Pollenca.
- Formentor look out – A world heritage site and breathtakingly beautiful. Take a special bus from the port regular departures every hour.
- Scuba diving
- Horse riding. we can arrange this for you on request.
- Visit Alcudia. The beautiful walled city a short cycle ride away.
- Walk to Cala San Vicente – A hike over the mountains down to one of the nicer local beaches. Allow 2-3 hours.
- Glass Bottom Boat to Formentor Beach we catch a glass bottom boat across to one of the most beautiful beaches. The journey takes 25 minutes Puerto Pollensa to Formentor the views of the bay along the way are impressive. You can get a closer look at the lighthouse at Cap de Formentor and La Fortaleza, one of Spain’s most impressive estates featured in the bbcs night manager. It is an open ticket, so you can choose the timetable you prefer to come back, so the choice of options is flexible and you are not in a rush. Transport from the villa not included. You can take the bikes or organise a taxi.
- Water Park Excursion (entrance fee not included). Located just outside the Port of Alcudia.
- Pirate Boat Experience: five hours exploring the bays beaches and cliffs of Majorca, on a pirate cruiser, includes snorkelling equipment and lunch. With pickup and drop-off from the villa. €60 per person
- Hike the 365 Calvari Steps.
- Pollenca Market